An epoxy-urethane ESD floor system offering superior abrasion and chemical resistance making it one of the longest wearing ESD floor systems available in the industry. Provides total ESD protection from primer through topcoat. Excellent UV resistance ensures consistent color throughout the life of the floor.
Static electricity discharge (ESD) creates problems for manufacturers and users of electronic equipment. One way to combat ESD is to install static free flooring in environments like data centers and mission critical areas, electronic manufacturing, computer centers, clean rooms; any where static discharges cannot be tolerated under any circumstances
- Static Dissipative Range 106 – 109 ohms resistance range
- Conductive Range 25,000 to 1,000,000 ohms
- 14V average BVG
- Very durable
- Easy to clean (no ESD wax needed)
Particle technology allow for consistent reading from point to point and point to ground, this ensuring no hot and cold spot on the floor.
- RESISTANCE TO GROUND (RTG) As per ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007, flooring shall be 1-35 Mega-ohms resistance, when measured from any point on the floor, to an earth ground.
- POINT-TO-POINT RESISTANCE (PPT) As per ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007, flooring shall be 1-35 Mega-ohms resistance, when measured from any point on the floor, to any other point on the floor.
- RESISTANCE TO GROUND(RTG) As per DOD 4145.26M, flooring shall not exceed 1M ohms total resistance, when measured from any point on the floor, to an earth ground.
- POINT-TO-POINT RESISTANCE (PPT) As per DOD 4145.26M, flooring shall not exceed 1M ohms total resistance, when measured from any point on the floor, to any other point on the floor.
Here is an example below, of how Body Voltage Generation can affect your static environment:
- The Static Dissipative coating systems are 10 to 20 mils in thickness, comprising of primer, body coat and a top coat. The finishes are solids colors with an array of colors to select from. There are several finishes to select from which offer improved wear and chemical resistances, gloss and UV stability.
- The Static Dissipative Self-leveling system is a 1/16 inch thick self-leveling epoxy base with either urethane or epoxy top coats. This system will leave a more level and attractive finish compared to the coating with the same ESD and performance you have in the coating system.
- The Decorative ESD flooring.
- The Electrostatic Conductive coating is a thin mil (10 -20 mil) system. This system will work in the conductive range 25,000 to 106 ohms. This system works well in Volatile solvent areas and Powder environments.
- The Spark-proof Conductive system. When a high build conductive epoxy based mortar is required this is the system. ¼ inch in thickness, offering 25,000 to 1,000,000 ohms of floor resistance. This is a durable, seamless, surface, with selective top coats to provide a safe spark-proof working environment
CA 01350 compliant.